5 Reasons Why You Need a Personal Injury Attorney:
Dealing with a serious accident is a drain on time and resources. Insurance companies may be calling and pressuring you to sign documents. Your losses due to injuries, medical bills, or time out of work may be piling up.
You Don't Have To Deal With This Alone
You don't have to handle rude insurance adjusters and mounting medical bills by yourself. If you or someone you know has been involved in a serious accident, contact an experienced personal injury attorney; they can help uncover the best course of action to protect your rights.
Why Do I Need an Attorney for My Personal Injury Case?
If you had a heart condition that needed surgery, you wouldn't try to fix it yourself—would you? In situations that involve serious injuries that have damaged your health, someone who is a true expert on the subject and has a long track record of achieving successful outcomes will be well worth your investment.
1. Insurance Companies Do Not Have Your Best Interests at Heart: Insurance companies are ultimately trying to protect their bottom line—not to compensate you fairly for injuries. Hiring an attorney can be the best way to ensure you have an advocate protecting your interests.
2. Statute of Limitations: Statutes of limitation vary by location. If the process is not completed within a certain time frame, you will lose your rights in the state of Florida. An experienced auto accident attorney can properly identify which statute of limitations rule applies to your specific situation.
3. Filing Your Personal Injury Claim Entails Compliance With Strict Rules: Dealing with the paperwork, rules, and regulations associated with filing a Florida personal injury claim is a complex task. An experienced personal injury attorney can guide you through the process required by your state to file.
4. Damages Due to Your Injuries May Be More Extensive Than You Think: Florida laws define damages under several different categories like pain, mental duress, medical expenses and more. Without an experienced attorney who is aware of the laws in the jurisdiction of your accident, you may literally give money away.
5. Proving Your Case Is Complicated: Filing your case is very complex. Proving your case, even more so. Having a legal professional experienced in ascertaining all of the factors is absolutely CRITICAL.
Our Tampa Attorneys are ready to provide you with a detailed consultation for FREE!GET HELP NOW!
Frank Fernandez is known for his dedication to his clients and their causes that has earned him a reputation of meeting or exceeding their expectations in many different types of personal injury cases over the years.
Mr. Fernandez has appeared on behalf of his clients in Federal and State courts throughout the State of Florida. He is proud to have developed his practice primarily through the referrals of former clients and professional colleagues.
Contact Frank Fernandez at 813-489-3222 for a FREE consultation.
Just as choosing the right heart surgeon is crucial to a successful quadruple bypass, choosing the right attorney to handle your accident case is paramount to receiving an appropriate settlement. Just like anything important, do your homework, talk to your trusted confidants, and do not settle for anything less than the best you can find. Remember the right accident attorney is out there.
At Fernandez Law Group, you are choosing a Tampa personal injury lawyer with an in-depth understanding of exactly how to get you the compensation you deserve. If you have experienced loss due to a serious Florida injury, contact Fernandez Law Group to speak with a knowledgeable Tampa personal injury attorney today.
Call us today at 813-489-3222 for a FREE consultation and case evaluation.
Content authored by Gaston Fernandez